Bruce and Anne's Photo Diary

The adventures of Bruce, Anne, Mason, Torren and Sophie Arthur.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Before and After



This obviously would have been better with a 'before' photo but just imagine this cupboard filled to the brim with unused toys, an old bedside table and plenty of other crap. As with most of my ideas, things happen quite quickly. I emptied out the cupboard, measured the inside, drove to Ikea, looked at storage solutions, measured and wrote things down, dragged Bruce (who, I must admit, is very accomodating to my instant ideas and also instant solutions) back there that night and hey presto, we have a Sophie sized storage solution for toys and dress ups! She loves it as it offers easy access to toys and I love it because it's easy to clean up and at last her room is more than just a junk storage place. Got to love Ikea (and my ideas!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home